The Worker Jacket
We like to switch up looks quite a bit. We found this great jacket from Urban Outfitters and we strongly suggest searching for other items in the “renewal” products that Urban Outfitters has to offer because they are “original” and not-at-all close to perfect. We paired the jacket with brown and tan saddle shoes for a more dressy feeling. The jacket itself is, most-definitely, a construction jacket with built in utility pockets in the back. Kinda cool…then you just add your flannel (preferably in muted earth tones, but go wild!) and throw on a pair of gloves (think: homeless chic) and take charge of the world.
Jacket - Urban Renewal via UO
Shirt - Vintage, Woolrich
Pants - Bullhead
Shoes - Bass
Location - Barrow St at Mercer St, Jersey City, NJ
you hardly working.
im saddled up.
no chains im jerking.
cord collar there.
you need some style contract work?
a pitti i dont care.
im on break.
im off the clock.
union steez, til i drop.
- swell-chasing likes this
- preppyboyz likes this
- acollectedgentleman likes this
- pleasespellgabbana likes this
- nowtheyarethroughwithme likes this
- standtallandgrow likes this
- fleetonfoot likes this
- thestreethunter reblogged this from closetfreaksblog
- sbeezy likes this
- michaelfastbender likes this
- dalecuntistrano likes this
- sirmanfred reblogged this from closetfreaksblog
- rudie likes this
- thatweirdturtle reblogged this from closetfreaksblog
- foxvsfire likes this
- balanc1ng reblogged this from closetfreaksblog
- the-streetstyle likes this
- thementhatpittiforgot reblogged this from pretentiousdick and added:
- sad-fashion reblogged this from closetfreaksblog
- megamon likes this
- ilookgood2 likes this
- pretentiousdick reblogged this from closetfreaksblog
- ianarjay said: my dsl’s are loving this look.
- ianarjay likes this
- fuckchris reblogged this from closetfreaksblog
- ohmvilla likes this
- deonteblue likes this
- closetfreaksblog posted this